In order to achieve our vision and mission statements, H4P has the following 7 core values:
1. Build and protect our integrity, transparency and accountability which together, underpin the approach of H4P consulting rules of procedure, performance, management and supporters and volunteers. All H4P personnel and associate animators are expected to be truthful, reliable, and accountable for their actions.
2. Our customers are critical to our success. Our customer focus refers to H4P conviction that the customer constitutes the primary reason for our consulting firm’s existence. We are customer-focused and responsive, sensitive to cultural realities and driven to exceed our customers’ expectations. Quality is our signature, and we take pride in everything we do. The underlying approach to program design and delivery seeks to respond to and satisfy customer identified needs. H4P will be guided by the principle of providing value-for-money to all its customers.
3. Empathetic to our customers and partners. As a matter of principle as a peacebuilding company, H4P shall identify with and understand customer‘s feelings or difficulties in order to work out a comfortable, and most effective solution together.
4. Innovativeness is fundamental to continuous provision of cutting edge services to our clientele. H4P will continuously develop a knowledge management system that attracts its employees, partners and associate animators to contribute to the firm’s body of knowledge.
5. Program and employee flexibility is prerequisite to designing 21st century programs that meet the expectations of H4P customers considering family commitments and workplace constraints such as professional commitments, distance and the general political environment.
6. Professionalism demands, inter alia, that all our staff have a thorough knowledge of their field of endeavor as well as demonstration of skill, high ethical standards, and respect for H4P clients and other stakeholders.
7. In an effort to achieve all the above, Teamwork is principally key to the successful achievement of H4P endeavors, right from the sharing of a common vision, mission and objectives, to the mutual support that individuals are expected to extend to one another to ensure cost effective implementation of planned activities. At H4P, Teamwork includes our fulltime and part-time staff, partners, associate animators, and volunteers.